Recent Posts (Oldest to Newest)
- The Journey Begins
- First Step – Visit to a DAN! Doctor
- Oxidative Stress
- Methyl-B12 Shots – Round 1
- Shots, Supplements, and Self-Doubt (Oh My!)
- Supplement and Shot Update (and Progress)
- Lab Work – Woes and Joys
- Mother Knows Best
- Fight for Recovery!
- Food Allergies
- Gluten, Casein, Leaky Gut, and Digestive Enzymes
- Good Negative Side Effects?
- Yeast Die-Off
- Test Results Point to Mercury
- Amazing Progress
- Chelation, Here We Go
- Homeopathy – Sure, Why Not?
- Homeopathy Results – Day 1
- Homeopathy:2 Autism:0
- Biomedical Update – Doing Great!
- The End of 2011 – What a Year!
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET)
- Spring Fever – High Pollen and Bad Behavior
- Intestinal Metal Detox to Chelate
- Success (IMD) and Two Steps Back (Disease)
- Worth a Million Words!
- Food Detectives
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to the Rescue
- Sticks, Stones, and Words CAN Hurt You
Monthly Archives: May 2012
This week we restarted Intestinal Metal Detox (IMD) in an attempt to chelate some of Skyler’s toxic metals. We first tried IMD towards the beginning of our biomedical journey last summer, and at that time, Skyler responded with so much … Continue reading →