Recent Posts (Oldest to Newest)
- The Journey Begins
- First Step – Visit to a DAN! Doctor
- Oxidative Stress
- Methyl-B12 Shots – Round 1
- Shots, Supplements, and Self-Doubt (Oh My!)
- Supplement and Shot Update (and Progress)
- Lab Work – Woes and Joys
- Mother Knows Best
- Fight for Recovery!
- Food Allergies
- Gluten, Casein, Leaky Gut, and Digestive Enzymes
- Good Negative Side Effects?
- Yeast Die-Off
- Test Results Point to Mercury
- Amazing Progress
- Chelation, Here We Go
- Homeopathy – Sure, Why Not?
- Homeopathy Results – Day 1
- Homeopathy:2 Autism:0
- Biomedical Update – Doing Great!
- The End of 2011 – What a Year!
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET)
- Spring Fever – High Pollen and Bad Behavior
- Intestinal Metal Detox to Chelate
- Success (IMD) and Two Steps Back (Disease)
- Worth a Million Words!
- Food Detectives
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to the Rescue
- Sticks, Stones, and Words CAN Hurt You
Cafepress – Gonna Lick AUTISM!
- Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt $23.99
- Women's Long Sleeve Dark T-Shirt $28.99
- Long Sleeve Dark T-Shirt $28.99
- Jr. Raglan $22.99
- Baseball Jersey $21.99
- Hooded Sweatshirt $39.99
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt $23.99
- Sweatshirt $34.99
- Women's Fitted T-Shirt (dark) $26.99
- Organic Men's Fitted T-Shirt (dark) $27.99
- Organic Women's Fitted T-Shirt (dark) $22.99
- Organic Women's Fitted T-Shirt $24.99
- Organic Women's T-Shirt (dark) $28.99
- Organic Women's T-Shirt $27.99
- Organic Men's T-Shirt (dark) $28.99
- Organic Men's T-Shirt $27.99
- Women's Plus Size V-Neck Dark T-Shirt $29.99
- Women's Plus Size V-Neck T-Shirt $29.99
- Women's Plus Size Scoop Neck Dark T-Shirt $27.99
- Women's Plus Size Scoop Neck T-Shirt $29.99
- Women's V-Neck Dark T-Shirt $24.99
- Women's V-Neck T-Shirt $20.99
- Women's Dark T-Shirt $24.99
- Men's Fitted T-Shirt (dark) $26.99
- Dark T-Shirt $23.99
Tag Archives: andy cutler chelation
This week we restarted Intestinal Metal Detox (IMD) in an attempt to chelate some of Skyler’s toxic metals. We first tried IMD towards the beginning of our biomedical journey last summer, and at that time, Skyler responded with so much … Continue reading →