Recent Posts (Oldest to Newest)
- The Journey Begins
- First Step – Visit to a DAN! Doctor
- Oxidative Stress
- Methyl-B12 Shots – Round 1
- Shots, Supplements, and Self-Doubt (Oh My!)
- Supplement and Shot Update (and Progress)
- Lab Work – Woes and Joys
- Mother Knows Best
- Fight for Recovery!
- Food Allergies
- Gluten, Casein, Leaky Gut, and Digestive Enzymes
- Good Negative Side Effects?
- Yeast Die-Off
- Test Results Point to Mercury
- Amazing Progress
- Chelation, Here We Go
- Homeopathy – Sure, Why Not?
- Homeopathy Results – Day 1
- Homeopathy:2 Autism:0
- Biomedical Update – Doing Great!
- The End of 2011 – What a Year!
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET)
- Spring Fever – High Pollen and Bad Behavior
- Intestinal Metal Detox to Chelate
- Success (IMD) and Two Steps Back (Disease)
- Worth a Million Words!
- Food Detectives
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to the Rescue
- Sticks, Stones, and Words CAN Hurt You
Tag Archives: sids
Gluten and Casein – Why They Are Harmful to Many Autistic Children Casein is a protein found in milk. Gluten is a protein found in wheat and other grains. When these enter the stomach, our digestive system breaks them down into something … Continue reading